Monday, May 31, 2010

lalalalalalalalalalalalLOVE

My brain is empty. Nothing in there, I don't have anything to say to you guys! AAAaagghhh! Blogger's block haha. I just realized though that I can watch Gossip Girl over and over again. Same episodes, same characters.. AMAZING CHARACTERS. I say well done casting director, a couple of the most beautiful people in the world together on screen. Orgasm. I love Chuck Bass's smile. He looks really weird in season 1, so young and so little hair so does Dan. KIWI. I love Dan now he's a guy I would love as a; brother, friend, bestfriend but boyfriend NOOO.
Enjoy. This. Lovely. Picture. Of. The. Hottest. People. On. Earth. (only a couple of them that is)

Love Always.

P.S. Georgina is a bitch on the show, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!