Thursday, June 23, 2011

Aaaaaa! I am well aware that my last post was daaays ago! Therefore I am here to tell you guys my situation. Results from the college applications are due tomorrow! June 24th at 11 am. I am going to die. All week I've been dreading/waiting/getting excited for this event. I have been finishing all kinds of stuff that I had planned to be done with but not done, cleaning my room, just to make time go by faster! And blogging never came to mind really. I just don't know why. My computer is failing though. If I have too many windows open, watching a video or typing it just automatically shuts itself down. (this post took several shut-downs and restarts to be fully done.) The computer is just getting old. I got it 2 yrs ago! I am so frustrated!

But I promised myself to content this post with something inspirational/fashion/beauty related and here it is. Random beauty advice of the day! A little over a year ago I ran out of shaving cream. I tried using just soap and it didn't really work for me so I tried conditioner and it changed my shaving part of life! It works sooo good, it comes in better scents (I always manage to only find shaving cream that smells bad, do you know a good smelling cream?) and it leaves your underarms/legs/whatever soooo soft! And it is so easy to just go to your grocery store and pick up the cheapest conditioner (I don't see much difference in cheap conditioners expensive ones). It just makes your shaving experience that much enjoyable!

Love Always
P.S. Try to enjoy this post hence the fact that it was pretty much all about shaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!