Friday, January 20, 2012

GRANDMA KNOWS BEST

The few well written articles you stumble upon in your life may not be as many as we would want but they all add up to something great anyway. The interview Emily just posted up on Into the Gloss is one of the best of the best. Michelle just might be the wonder woman of our time. I absolutely love how she refers to makeup as artistry and is so open to all things different. And it absolutely made my day that her makeup artist is Andrea Helgadottir. It is so fun to see all the icelanders* out there achieving something for themselves in the tough world of fashion! 






Love Always




*Áslaug Magnúsdóttir co-founder of Moda Operandi and photographer Saga Sig being among them. 


Oh yeah I am Icelandic. 


photo courtesy of Into the Gloss.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!