Sunday, January 30, 2011

Okay so yesterday I posted the song Runaway-Kanye West and I couldn't write in that post so I'm just going to make a new post to tell you how I feel about the song and him. First of all the video is AMAZING. The ballet dancers are such a good addition to the otherwhat good song. I love him as an artist and as a person, the Taylor Swift incident I don't blame him for. His mother had recently passed away and he had been going nonstop since he "made it" a couple years ago. He was just exhausted and tired and needed a break! And that is what he did, he went to Japan, Rome and Hawaii. (Who wouldn't like a break like that?!) The man is a genious. Enough said.

Love Always and keep reading my blooog!

Follow me on bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree the ballet dancers really are a great addition to the music !. in a kind of offbeat way they suit each other . love , Rosie at chicthenewdreamcometrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!