Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yay! My first post with photos that I took! I don't have a good camera but it's good on the go for things I see and want to share so I am not going to let it bother me! Haha, I have to tell you guys a thing I do now. If anything negative or relately sad comes up in my head I flick my finger and shout in my mind "Not NOW!". And believe me it works, it's amazing!

I cut letters out of a magazine and put on the wall. I love it. It faces my bed so I always see it when I wake up.

My new Camper shoes. I love them. Camper shoes are all so comfy, cute and durable. They are darker though than shown on the picture. I love how the laces are a couple shades lighter.

An ad in Nylon. I love the lips! And I would die for red hair like that!
My new Lemongrass Swatch watch! It pops up any outfit and it looks just the right amount of silly.

Love Always!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same shoes!! sorry I haven't been commenting as much as usual but I have been REALLY busy! xoxo, Rosie Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Live like you're dying"

    ReplyDelete

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!