Monday, November 14, 2011

back with a blast from the past

Good God! I hate nothing more than excuses for not blogging. But just so you know it is forgivable, and I am going to make it up to you guys! Not much to my surprise, I have been extremely busy, doing extremely amazing things! 
   In October I went to Stockholm with my mom, we had the time of our life! Stockholm is hands down my favorite city in the world! 























chocolate-dipped strawberries for my besties.
STOCKHOLM x 8.
my lovely, beautiful, entertaining brother. 
my undershave!
vitamins and orange juice.
french toast.

Love Always

P.S. I love how I am finding inspiration in everything these days. Especially food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!