Monday, December 12, 2011

viking pride

So the wonderful thing about shopping online is that when all is said and done and you've got your garment in the flesh, the store/company/retailer is so proper and nice to send over seasonal catalogs. Some aren't worth opening but Urban Outfitters are damn good at what they do. They're catalogs ooze with inspiration and the jaw-dropping photos are almost to pretty to look at. Imagine my feeling of glee, happiness and joy when I saw the cover of the latest christmas catalog. IT WAS TAKEN IN ICELAND! And not only the cover but the whole editorial! My proudest moment of being viking-blood yet! And now that my semester is finally over, I decided to be the admirable and hard-working blogger I am and take some time to scan the photos and show you guys! 


I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Kudos to you Icelanders out there. 
xxxx

















1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the extracts from the catalog, especially the photography and that gold skirt. I never really get catalogs but I always appreciate the photographs. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!