Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teen Vogue times three. plus a little orgasm's via fabric

Sooooo my parents came back from San Francisco and brought : CLOTHES, MAGAZINES, CANDYYY, BOOKS AND MORE. actually no more. whatever. I got three Teen Vogue´s and four Seventeen´s, they haven´t gone in a while so it´s three-four months worth of magazines. And then CLOTHES. Stuff my mom chose and  I WILL POST PICTURES. yayy.

I got to go, so it's gonna be short. I´m off to seeeeee SEX AND THE CITY 2! (capslock much?) I have never watched the shows or the first movie so i totally suck! I am the only person i know who hasn't seen anything satc! But you gotta start somewhere, right?

Love Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!