Sunday, June 27, 2010

banana muffin time!

My friends and I are going to sweden on wednesday. On tuesday the day before we're going to have a girls spa day! We're going to make our own facemasks and have mani's and pedi's. I saw this awesome "recipe" for a hair mask on http://www.realbeauty.com/.

It goes like this:

1 banana
1 egg
3 tbsp. milk
3 tbsp. honey
5 tbsp. olive oil

I made it like 10 minutes ago and slurped it in my hair. Haha I stood in my bathtub on my bra and panties with dishwashing gloves and a towel around my neck cause it was soooooo messy! I have a bag on my head right now because you were supposed to rinse it out in about 20-30 minutes. I can't wait to see how it turns out! My hair smells like banana muffins yummmmy!

I'll dedicate my next post to telling y'all about how this turned out.
till then, Love Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!