Thursday, July 15, 2010

f is for fashion just like r is for rainbows

When I think about it I don]t know what kind of blogger I am.

  I'm certainly not the type of blogger who takes pictures of her outfits everyday and posts them, just because I'm not that girl. Even though I love the photos that some girls post on lookbook.nu and just there own blog.

  I am not the kind of blogger who knows all the seasons hottest lines and can spot a dress and say 'oh thats Dolce & Gabbana' or whatever. I mean I know some stuff, stuff that I personally really like that is.

  I am not a 'journal blogger'. One that writes down every single thing she did in the day. Or a blogger that is blogging about something specific like this blog I read about a girl who took one month and lived her life the Seventeen way. I usually like those blogs, their kind of exciting.

  The type of blogger I am is... I don't know. I just blog about stuff I like, occasionally post my own pictures of stuff I have bought or saw and loved.

  I have 1 thing today to share with you guys and that is.... THE TEEN VOGUE NOVEMBER 2009 COVER!! I loved it. The colors are amazing, go so well together, the models perfect, and their lipstick!!!  Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor In Riened Red from Revlon. LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveit!

The cover:
Yeah okay, it does look so much better not online. Or you know on the magazine itself.

Love Always.

P.S. I haven't been blogging. Bloggers Block. Anyway I am going camping tomorrow, yayy! So no blogs until after the weekend. And my friend Anna is coming to visit me in Iceland all the way from San Francisco!! Super duper excited.

Always have something to be excited about, it's so much fun. Even the small stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!