Tuesday, July 20, 2010

jellytime!

So today I went downtown to this store called Kron carrying all kinds of shoes from Camper, Salvador Sapena, Vialis and more. I went with my mom, we knew they had a sale and so we were ready to flip! I bought Camper wedges :

they are sooooooooooo comfortable and go with everything!












Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeelissa! A brazilian brand that makes and sells shoes practically out of jelly! And they are always super duper cute! The first one is kind of fantasy-ish something snow white would wear. I mean they look so comfortable! Melissa has collaborated with Vivienne Westwood and more recently Jean Paul Gaultier. The last pic of the stilettos is babababamm Jean Paul Gaultier! All the ones with little or big shenanigans on the toes are Vivienne and the rest regular authentic Melissa. The blue flats are my favorite. Talk about comfortable!

Love Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!