Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday's Child


The Glow, what an appropriate name for an amazing website featuring ultra stylish mothers and their little ones. Definitely a new favorite.



































 The photos, stories and experiences the mothers share are just so amusing to me. I guess I've always known I was born to have children but wow, these photos made have me itching to be a mom! I love especially the love that shines through in every photo. I can't wait to have a little human being of my own. Think about what a huge thing it is to care for somebody else, be responsible for teaching them right and wrong. Parenting a child to become an amazing, inspirational human being. Wow, I just can not wait. I still have made myself a little promise to try and make the most of my life before I start thinking about children. Explore the world, explore myself. I think it is amazing to do that with a child, but it is just such a huge responsibility, you need to be sure your ready. 


Love Always


I'd steal those kids outfits any day, don't you agree?








All photos: The Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!