Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm desperate for DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

I am so obsessed with Desperate Housewives. I started on the 1st season again last week and I am well on my way to the second! I also have an obsession for SHOES! There are so many shoes I love and I want! We don't have Urban Outfitters in Iceland, but in London-yes! Urban Outfitters is my favorite store to get cute bargains. I don't look for the whole outfit there, it's more about choosing one color piece to match with a black outfit that needs life. I also love there shoes, they are so cheap and super awesome!

some of my favorites from:



Omgod, I am gonna flip when I get to London in about 27 days. Cant wait!!

love always



No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!