Thursday, February 18, 2010

so long farewell

Desperately trying to clean my room but ending up on listening to the Sound of Music Soundtrack - great! I hate clutter, and that is what is in my room right now; clutter. I sit here and have nothing to do except read blogs, BLOGS, BLOGS, BLOGS! I do not hope to become the next Tavi Gevinson even though the idea of becoming famous for a blog, seeing shows, being a muse, meeting KARL LAGERFELD is so exciting and interesting i am gonna have to say no thanks. My favorite blogs are : Style Rookie (Tavi Gevinson, the lucky girl who met The Legend) and FabBlab (some girl in Mumbai). My Teen Vogue february issue just came in a little late even though it is still february. I loved it though, the covergirl is just such a good choice! Jessica Szohr and her style is so amazing and inspiring! And the fact that she is dating superhot Ed Westwick doesn't make her less decent at all, well i am kind of jealous.

Probably the most famous photo of them. Gosh, a hot couple.





 I also liked the talking fashion feature, photographs of M.O.D.s (models off duty) Sasha Pivovarova and Ali Michael were my fave. Fashion Blogger Jane Keltner caught my eye with a report on Jane Aldridge a senior in high school who has her own shoeline! I just realised I love the name Jane. Last Look on the last page was really interesting, a girl in Manhattan in a room like a spaceship that has a rug on her wall and wears a gorgeous Betsey Johnson dress! My room is basically clean by now, i am such a multitasker.

love always

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!