Saturday, December 18, 2010

I am loving Erin Wasson's new jewellry line Low Luv. It's inspired by many different things like Native Americans, the Mid West and an egyptian singer which I just can't remember the name of! The whole line is so Erin and would fit right in her catwalker off duty glamorous wardrobe.

In the photos she has ZERO clothing on and I might add she doesn't need to. The jewellry looks amazing on the bare skin and each piece compliments the other.




The whole photo shoot and hair and makeup was inspired by Cleopatra-the goddess of the egyptian desert. I love Erin so much I have always and will always think of her as an amazing model. She has such raw beauty and her hair? Her HAIR is soooo AMAZING! I think her personality and characteristics aren't so bad either. All fun all the time. Not that I have the slightest idea of what she is like.

Enjoy. Love Always.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when accessories can capture a style without needing clothes to make it complete. Great pictures. =]

    ReplyDelete

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!