Thursday, May 5, 2011

As much as you might not believe it, it's summer in Iceland! I couldn't be more psyched, although it was snowing last weekend we woke up to sun this morning! It doesn't get seriously hot in Iceland but a little peek of sunshine is enough for all of us icelanders to be happy. I gathered up all the summer-related, summer-vibe, summer-y photos I could find to celebrate the lovely weather outside.




















 All these photos consist of color, sun and a positivity inducing vibe*.
I'm going to buy me some sunnies from Urban Outfitters to embrace* the good weather!
Love Always. 

*Don't know why but I have started to use miraculous* adjectives and verbs all of sudden to emphasize* the effect of my posts. 

1 comment:

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!