Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh what a beautiful week it has been! The Met Gala and the Royal Wedding!! Did you watch? I had school so I watched it online but got bored so I fast-forwarded to the kiss and the vows. It was beyond romantic, what did you think? This week has been crazy so much to do in every aspect of my life. Good inspiration from fellow bloggers has really brought a little piece of sunshine into each day that passes by. 



 Nicole Richie's golden old Hollywood inspired hair with a bold pout at the Met Gala.
 Crystal Renn at the Met Gala. Just look at her for heaven's sake!
 A Free People Editorial. The hair. Need I say more?
 Free People Editorial. Gorgeous bags!
 Free People Editorial. Again, HAIR?!?! The clothes and bags and shoes aren't so bad either. Models: Tallulah Morton and Elsa Hosk
 The hair!
 This photo just screams SUMMER.


 Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes hair. Electric orange. Frisky orange juice. Sunkist orange soda anyone?
 Isabel Lucas at the Met Gala.
 A close up on her jewelry and makeup. No word can truly explain this photo perfectly. If ya guys know what I mean.
 Freja Beha Erichsen
I lol'd. 
Kate Moss in a Agent Provocateur ad a few years back.

Love Always. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Yay 2 followers on Bloglovin' keep it up girls!

Photos via: 5 inch and up, Fashionista, Karla's Closet, Oracle Fox, Studded Hearts, Knight Cat, Sea of Shoes, Nastygal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!