Monday, April 18, 2011

Don't you just love the idea of having one pair of amazingly comfortable yet extremely eye candy-ish boots and being able to slide in 'em in socks and everything. Um, I do. I love the ones Anabel has from Blushing Ambition. They are Rachel Comey ones and are sold out everywhere!




The fact that she wears them with NEARLY everything says enough for me-I've got to have them!

How gorgeous are these shoes?!!

And if you are interested in Rachel Comey and her sold out shoes. Here is her site on Solestruck.


Love Always! 


Photos are taken from the wonderful site blushing ambition. 


Edit: I know the photos are behind the text in about me, followes and blog archive but I don't care. The photos are much more beautiful this big. Therefore I am going to leave them that big and if it's bothering you just visit her lovely blog yourself. Love you guys!

Edit (again): I changed the template settings so nobody should be bothered!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means the world to me that you took time to read my blog and better yet comment on it!